To be eligible to receive support from the Ottawa Senators Foundation applicants must:
- be a registered charitable organization with Canada Revenue Agency
- be able to provide its nine-digit registration number (e.g. 880 975 065 RR0001) on our online applications
- have a primary business address with a postal code that begins with "K", "J8", or "J9"
- use support provided by the Ottawa Senators Foundation to benefit children and youth living within eastern Ontario and western Quebec
- be able to provide a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of the donation (if requested)
The Ottawa Senators Foundation does not support:
- organizations that do not qualify as a registered charity
- organizations that fall outside the geographic boundaries of eastern Ontario and western Quebec
- individuals or individual pursuits.
- fraternal, veteran, labour, athletic or sectarian organizations serving a limited group.
- Political or lobby groups
- advocacy or special interest groups
- debt-reduction campaigns.
- travel funds, conferences, seminars and workshops
- videotape, film, or audio productions.
- organizations that might in anyway pose a conflict with the goals, programs, products, or employees of the Ottawa Senators Foundation, the Ottawa Senators Hockey Club and its alumni, or any of the Senators Sports & Entertainment and its subsidiaries