In an effort to support as many charitable organizations as we can within the region, the Ottawa Senators Foundation will not fulfill in-kind donation requests that will be used to support organizations that we are already supporting financially with annual gifts of $10,000 or more.
Organizations that we already support with annual gifts of $10,000 or more include:
- Algonquin College Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa
- CHEO (Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario)
- Ottawa Community Housing Foundation
- Project s.t.e.p.
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
- United Way/Centraide Ottawa
The Ottawa Senators Foundation
does not support:
- organizations that do not qualify as a registered charity
- organizations that fall outside the geographic boundaries of eastern Ontario and western Quebec
- individuals or individual pursuits.
- fraternal, veteran, labour, athletic or sectarian organizations serving a limited group.
- Political or lobby groups
- advocacy or special interest groups
- debt-reduction campaigns.
- travel funds, conferences, seminars and workshops
- videotape, film, or audio productions.
- organizations that might in any way pose a conflict with the goals, programs, products, or employees of the Ottawa Senators Foundation, the Ottawa Senators Hockey Club and its alumni, or any of the Senators Sports & Entertainment and its subsidiaries.