Please review our eligibility guidelines as well as the following requirements we have established to create consistency and fairness to all organizations that seek our support:
- requests must be submitted using the online request form
- we will not respond to requests we receive by mail, phone, fax or email
- requests must be made at least four weeks prior to the date the item is required
- the Ottawa Senators Foundation does not accept items to be signed, provide items for personal collections or use, or contribute to business award incentive programs
- due to the abundance of requests we receive, the Ottawa Senators Foundation is only able to donate to an organization once during our fiscal year which runs from August 1 to July 31
- we are not able to provide in-kind donations to organizations that we support financially over $10,000 annually to ensure all charities within our region have the opportunity for support. These organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Algonquin College Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa
- CHEO (Children’s Hospital of Easter Ontario)
- Ottawa Community Housing Foundation
- Project s.t.e.p.
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
- United Way/Centraide Ottawa
The kinds of items we are able to provide vary, but some examples of our support may include: hats, player photographs, player cards, team pictures, pucks,flags, lapel pins, etc.
We are not always able to provide autographed merchandise and we do not provide player appearances, game suites or tickets.
Once the online application has been submitted, the applicants will receive an email confirming receipt of application. A final decision concerning possible in-kind contributions will happen within two weeks of application submission. We wish all organizations best of luck with their charitable endeavours and salute them for making a difference in the lives of children and youth.