The Sens Foundation relies on the generosity of its volunteers. Hundreds of hours are contributed each year as people volunteer their time and talents within our office and at many of our events to raise funds for important community initiatives we become involved with.
You may be a retiree wanting to keep your skills fresh, or a student hoping to learn new skills. You may have a full-time job, but enjoy helping others in your free time. All you need is a willingness to help people, a little time to share, and a desire to accept a challenge. Your gift of time and energy would be invaluable to our team and the charitable organizations we are supporting.
We offer our volunteers the following benefits:
- free police record checks
- volunteer training related to the activity/event
- free parking when on duty
- discount at the Sensations store
- volunteer apparel related to the volunteer activity
- learning opportunities
- invitations to volunteer appreciation events during the year
- letter of reference (when asked for) after completing a minimum of 50 volunteer hours
If you'd like to share your gift of time and energy with the Sens Foundation, please complete our online volunteer application today. Your information will be stored in a confidential database. As soon as we have volunteer opportunities that match your interests, our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to get you involved.
For more information about volunteering for the Sens Foundation, please contact Nicole Bahen at 613-599-0272.