Wine Tasting and Boutique Event @ DiVino
DiVino Wine Studio is honoured to host a special event to raise funds for the Sens Foundation! Join us for this most enjoyable and unique experience, where guests will have an opportunity to sample and purchase an exclusive collection of ten different Italian wines carefully selected and presented by sommelier Eric Diotte.
The proceeds from the event will be donated to the Sens Foundation, in support of the Sky-High for Roger’s House initiative, a fundraising event brought forward by two former Roger’s House clients, Sophie Rosa and Angelo Garcia. Both will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro this October, along with 8 other climbers, to raise funds Roger’s House.
The evening includes:
- A glass of sparkling wine and canapés,
- A presentation by sommelier Eric Diotte
- A sampling of ten wines exclusive to only DiVino Wine Studio from the regions of Tuscany and Piemonte
- The opportunity to purchase favourites at the end of the seminar
- Finish off the evening with a mouth-watering pasta dish created by Chef Cristian Lepore
We invite you to come celebrate Sophie and Angelo’s endeavour and raise their spirits as they prepare to take on the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
Date: Wednesday September 26, 2012 Where: DiVino Wine Studio, 225 Preston St Time: 6:30pm-9:00pm Cost: $110 plus taxes and gratuities To Register: Please email email@example.com or call 613-221-9760 ext. 21