9 Run Run
Now entering its ninth year, 9RUNRUN has become one of the National Capital Region’s most special running events.
9RUNRUN was started as a way to show support for the region’s Emergency Services’ personnel, while encouraging health and fitness in the community. The run has also created a tradition of giving back by raising funds for important youth causes like Do It For Daron and project S.T.E.P.
Started as a half-marathon, today 9RUNRUN also includes a 10K as well as a “2Kish” race loved by families and kids.
Combining great fall weather, the warm welcome of the growing community of Stittsville, and the special atmosphere that comes from the participation of many members of Ottawa’s Fire, Police and Paramedics services, 9RUNRUN is an event to add to your running calendar in 2018.
9RUNRUN provides runners with a second-to-none fall running experience combined with an amazing opportunity to support Ottawa’s fire, police and paramedics services.
- Run with Ottawa’s Firefighters, Police and Paramedics
- Beautiful fall running on courses including parts of the Trans Canada Trail.
- High-quality race organization with timing from Sportstats
- Fun, event features like the annual Chief’s Chili Cookoff
- Awesome t-shirts and medals you won’t find anywhere else!