Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival – 50/50 Raffle
Ottawa Senators Foundation –
Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival 50/50 Raffle
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Lottery License #9903
Thank you for supporting the Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival’s 50/50 and supporting youth programs in our community with your ticket purchase!
The unofficial winning 50/50 ticket number is 615810 for an estimated prize of $2,205.00
If you have the winning 50/50 number please contact us at 613-599-0323 to claim your prize!
Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival 50/50 Rules of the Game:
- Raffle Numbers will be sold on tickets at the following price denominations
- 3 for $5
- 10 for $10
- 40 for $20
- Players must be 18 years or older to participate. Proof of age will be requested of any player appearing to be younger than 25 years old.
- Sellers may refuse to sell raffle tickets to any player appearing to be intoxicated or appearing to be unable to make responsible decisions.
- Raffle Tickets may be purchased by cash only from official mobile 50/50 sellers or by cash or credit/debit cards at the designated 50/50 kiosks from official 50/50 sellers.
- Raffle Ticket sales are available at the Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival during official Dragon Boat Festival scheduled hours of operation and only within designated Festival grounds at designated 50/50 kiosks or identified 50/50 mobile sellers.
- Raffle Tickets will be sold on-site from the start of the Festival on Thursday, June 21, 2018 through to Sunday, June 24, 2018. Sales will close daily at 11pm. The draw will be done on Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 9pm and will be announced on stage during the final Festival concert and closing ceremonies. A winning number will be randomly selected and announced based on the number of tickets sold.
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with 2 forms of identification within 6 months of the draw to complete required Claims Documents in order to claim the prize. An Ottawa Senators Foundation employee will provide and witness the completion of the Claims Documents on-site after the winning number has been drawn and an unofficial prize winner comes forward, or at a later date (within 6 months of the draw) at the Ottawa Senators Foundation offices located at 1000 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON.
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state.)
- Payment of the prize is made by cheque that will be provided a minimum of one month from receipt of the completed Claims Documents.
- Winning number and estimated prize amount will be posted on the Ottawa Senators Foundation Website – www.sensfoundation.com and also on the Dragon Boat Festival Website – www.dragonboat.net and will remain on the websites for a period of 6 months from the time of the event.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle: 50/50 contractors and employees and of the Ottawa Senators Foundation and members of its Board of Directors, employees of the 50/50 technology solution provider (Canadian Bank Note Ltd), staff and/or volunteers of the Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival directly involved in the conduct and management of the 50/50 raffle.
All rules that are in effect describing who can purchase a 50/50 Raffle ticket with cash will apply to those purchasing with a credit/debit card with the following additions
- Purchaser must use the physical credit/debit card. Entering card numbers into payment device will not be accepted.
- Maximum single purchase of $1,000 of raffle tickets may be purchased.
- No “cash advances” or “cash back” under any circumstance.
- 50/50 staff has the right to ask for ID from a customer, to be compared to the credit/debit card using to purchase the raffle tickets
- Customer must be given the option to retain a copy of the receipt for their transaction.
- No refunds are to be issued, with the exception of an error made by the 50/50 staff member performing the sale transaction.
- Any refunds bust be completed and recorded by a Supervisor or full-time OSF staff member.
- In the case of an electronic payment device not being available during the sales period, staff member must put up a “cash only” sign at their location.
- Staff members are entitled to retain credit/debit cards upon request of the payment device.
- The Ottawa Senators Foundation promotes responsible gaming at all times. If you are looking for help or advice about problem gambling please visit www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca or contact:
Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line
Free Health Services Information
The Ottawa Senators Foundation and the Roar of the Rings promote responsible gaming at all times. If you are looking for help or advice about problem gambling please visit: www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca or Contact the Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line / Free Health Services Information: 1-888-230-3505