Molson Canadian Sens Alumni & NHL Celebrity Cup presented by Bell
Imagine playing the point and looking across the blue line to your defense partner only to see a Hall of Famer waiting for a pass… Or, standing in the slot and getting a feed from a former NHL great… Or, getting ready for the game and having an NHL player give the chalk-talk in the locker room…
This is your chance to live out those dreams and play in an event that will include not only former NHL stars but a genuine pro-feel from start to finish.
On April 5, 2018, sixteen teams will face off with a living hockey legend in their lineups. The Sens Alumni along with a number of NHL greats from across the league will host an incredible day of hockey.
2016 Sens Alumni & NHL Celebrity Cup - Highlight Video
Draft your NHLer
Thursday, April 5th at the Brookstreet Hotel (525 Legget Drive)
Dress is business casual. Complimentary parking is provided.
6:00 pm Doors open
- All participants must register and collect identification & drink tickets
- Donation kiosks open to accept cash donations
- Host bar & food stations
7:15 pm Donation kiosks close for draft position determination
7:30 pm Formal remarks & Draft
8:30 pm Draft completed, mix and mingle
Options bar (lower level) open until 2:00 am
*Preferred room rates will be available at the Brookstreet Hotel for those wishing to stay in the west end.
Stay tuned for further details.
Take to the Ice
Friday, April 6th at the Bell Sensplex (1565 Maple Grove Rd)
Dressing rooms will be equipped with team jerseys and accessories
7:00 am Doors open
- Registration open
- Hot breakfast and refreshments available
8 00 am First game for all teams commence
**Complete schedule to follow**
- All teams will have a dedicated dressing room and attendant for the duration of the tournament.
- All teams will have a break at lunch. A buffet lunch will be provided in Stanley’s on the upper level.
- Top 20 fundraisers (including 2 goalies) will play a 4th game against the Alumni team, which will take place 20 minutes after the end of the last game.