Supporting the right charitable partners can help a corporation stand out in a highly competitive economic environment.
Making the right type of commitment with the right charity can differentiate you, not only with your consumers, but also with your suppliers and your employees - creating brand loyalty on numerous levels.
Supporting a charity reflects the core values of your company. It creates an opportunity to involve your employees in a significant cause, to raise funds through your business, and to invite your consumers/suppliers to have an impact in their community.
Supporting the Ottawa Senators Foundation benefits your organization:
- 88 per cent of companies supporting a cause are better remembered by the public
- 80 per cent of consumers believe that companies have a responsibility to support their community
- 90 per cent of consumers say that during an economic downturn they expect corporations to continue supporting causes
The Ottawa Senators Foundation strives to create a relationship that is beneficial for corporate partners and the charities we support. See how your company can tap into a complete range of fundraising and sponsorship programs like:
- Bell/Ottawa Senators Charity Golf Classic: The only Foundation event to include the regular Sens roster but also several NHL hopefuls from the Binghamton Senators
- Roger’s House Telethon; Broadcast live to 150,000 viewers on Sportsnet
- 50/50 Lottery: Held at every Sens home game contributing more than $1 million to lucky fans and charities
- Ferguslea Senators Soirée: Guests as entertained and hosted by the entire Sens line-up
To learn more about these sponsorship opportunities and others plus the terrific benefits to your company please contact: Jonathan Bodden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-599-0208.