The Ottawa Senators Foundation accepts gifts-in-kind year round and uses these donations to:
- reduce our administrative and event costs
- create raffles and auctions within our events
- motivate people to raise funds
- recognize volunteers
If you are interested in supporting the Ottawa Senators Foundation in this
manner please give us a call at 613-599-0323 to discuss your donation idea.
The following gift-in-kind donations are always popular with our event participants and allow us to maximize additional revenue for charity:
- Advertising space
- Consulting or service provision
- Hotel stays and travel packages
- Movie/event/concert tickets
- Restaurant/retail gift certificates
- Spa packages
- Sporting adventures
- Unique one-of-a kind experiences/celebrity interaction events
- Unique autographed memorabilia
CANADIAN REVENUE AGENCY
When requested, and if permitted by Canadian Revenue Agency guidelines, the Ottawa Senators Foundation will endeavour to provide a charitable tax receipt for the value of the gift-in-kind received. The Sens Foundation does not identify a value for gifts-in-kind donations. The donor is responsible for acquiring the fair market value applicable at the time of the gift and for providing the Ottawa Senators Foundation will acceptable documentation such as receipts, invoices, or third party appraisals of the items donated. The cost of appraisals will be taken on by the donor.
Read more about our donations policy.
Our Canadian charitable registration number is 88097 5065 RR 0001