The health and safety of our community, fans, players and staff remain our top priority as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop in our city, province and country.
Caution, social responsibility and respect for the social distancing guidance from medical professionals and our governments at all levels has led to the decision by the executive committee of the Ottawa Senators Foundation (OSF) Board of Directors to transition staff from their physical office location at Canadian Tire Centre to a work from home approach. This decision immediately impacts the availability of your approved request for in-kind player signed merchandise to support a charitable fundraising event or an auction item you’ve recently won with us. Rest assured your items will be safely stored in our offices and made available as soon as business operations at our offices at Canadian Tire Centre resume.
All staff of the Foundation are available by email or phone, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the Foundation website is the best source for up-to-date information as to OSF business operations: www.sensfoundation.com
Your understanding and patience with our remote work efforts is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions, please call: 613-599-0323
President & CEO, Ottawa Senators Foundation
March 16, 2020
Please review our eligibility guidelines as well as the following requirements we have established to create consistency and fairness to all organizations that seek our support:
- requests must be submitted using the online request form
- we will not respond to requests we receive by mail, phone, fax or email
- requests must be made at least four weeks prior to the date the item is required
- the Ottawa Senators Foundation does not accept items to be signed, provide items for personal collections or use, or contribute to business award incentive programs
- due to the abundance of requests we receive, the Ottawa Senators Foundation is only able to donate to an organization once during our fiscal year which runs from August 1 to July 31
- we are not able to provide in-kind donations to organizations that we support financially over $10,000 annually to ensure all charities within our region have the opportunity for support. These organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Algonquin College Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa
- CHEO (Children’s Hospital of Easter Ontario)
- Do it for Daron (DIFD)
- Ottawa Community Housing Foundation
- Project s.t.e.p.
- Royal Ottawa Health Care Group
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
- United Way/Centraide Ottawa
- Youth Services Bureau (YSB)