Roger Neilson House
Children and families that are admitted to the state-of-the-art, eight bedroom facility, at no cost, are comforted by the welcoming home-away-from-home atmosphere of this unique place of refuge and peace where dedicated professionals and volunteers provide the very best in compassionate care and support.
This timely, holistic, patient and family-focused, culturally sensitive care is enhanced by the following core program supports:
- End of Life Care
- Grief Support Counseling
- Pain & Symptom Management
- Perinatal Hospice
- Recreation Therapy Program
- Respite Care
- Transitional Care
- Visiting Home Hospice
As well as activity-based programs like:
- Memory Making and Legacy Building Activities
- Music Care Program
- Spectacular Incredible Brave Siblings (S.I.B.S.)
- Zen Zone: Adaptive Yoga and Music Care Program.